Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
zx1ninja

shaken and a movin

Posted (edited)

We've been shaking a lot here in California. Searles valley/ridegcrest area. Started at about 10 am California time and been going off and on since. Prayers for no one getting hurt. latest one 11 miles from Ridgecrest, CA · 8:19 PM at 7.1

Edited by zx1ninja
Addition
  • Like 3

knew this was coming when last weeks news mentioned that California was having an increase of tremors. like a pressure cooker, it had to blow. I pray  the worse is over and everyone is safe.  B'Shem Yeshua Ha Mashiach. amen.

back in the '90's God showed me that all volcanoes and earthquakes are connected. the scientists have been learning that ever sense. where there is one very large earthquake, look for a volcano somewhere else in the world and visa versa. May everyone be safe. please Lord, amen.

• Like 1

We are about 250 miles away as the crow flies. Still, we feel the bigger ones pretty well. 

• Like 1

Yeah, for now. Can't see them coming, can't hide from them unless you're in the air.

Lot of people are affected and it's still pretty unnerving here. We're talking about getting earthquake and flood insurance now for our humble abode.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, been through a few here in Oklahoma--centered just a few miles down the road--though not 7.1 for sure.  All that rolling and cracking in the walls was--interesting.   I'm very glad you are all ok.  I haven't heard the latest. I pray it is settling down over there.

Edited by Becky Bradley
  • Like 1

Saw the latest quake hit while watching a summer NBA game (live). It was being played in Las Vegas, and the players kept the game going until the refs had to suspend play. The large screens and speakers hanging from the rafters began swaying. Fans broke for the exit. Very strange thing to see on TV.

• Like 1

Oh, wow, I had heard there had been some earthquakes over there, and bad ones. Hoping and praying that you continue to stay safe out there! 😮

So you live in CA? I didn't know that.

Seems I might not have been clear enough.

I'm NOT in the earthquake zone. I'm about 250 miles away in Fresno CA. But we sure feel it, quite a bit of shaking. Did not mean to mislead.

• Like 1