Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarah Daffy

Farewell

Farewell, everyone! I'm going out of town for two weeks, so don't be alarmed if I disappear. I'll try to check in if I get a chance. Have a great summer, everyone!

Yikes! 😨

I saw the topic title and immediately thought you were leaving the forum, Glad it's just a trip. Hope it's a fun and relaxing time.

16 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Farewell, everyone! I'm going out of town for two weeks, so don't be alarmed if I disappear. I'll try to check in if I get a chance. Have a great summer, everyone!

Don't scare me like that. I thought this was forever-farewell, and since I'm a newbie and consider you one of the old timers on here, it startled me.

Now. Have fun!

BTW, stay hydrated on your trip too. There really are bathrooms long the way. (Hey, hubby is the kind of guy who won't drink anything on trips and then wonders why he feels weak and dizzy when we get there.)

Dances to the door, singing, "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!"

Thanks, everyone! I would also appreciate your prayers for traveling safety and healing from this yucky eye dilation reaction. Thanks again! Goodbye! Farewell! Adios, my friends!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.