Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi, everyone!

I had my eyes dilated on Monday and I reacted differently than normal with weird symptoms. I got worse today. Heading to the doctors. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Found out I was dehydrated so am going to have some electrolytes before seeing if going to the doctors is necessary. Thanks again for your prayers!!

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Ewww, being dehydrated can make you feel weird. Praying for you! 🧡

Thank you!

Feeling kind of weak and faint. Thanks everyone for your prayers!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Found out I was dehydrated so am going to have some electrolytes before seeing if going to the doctors is necessary. Thanks again for you prayers!!

Glad is wasn't something serious!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Found out I was dehydrated so am going to have some electrolytes before seeing if going to the doctors is necessary. Thanks again for you prayers!!

I hate to sound like a nurse or Mom, but...

Drink more today! Doctors and nurses keep telling me, "Drink at least four 8-ounce glasses of water, along with what you usually drink."

(Funny story. I forgot our glasses are 16-ouncers for three days, so I had to get up in the middle of night a few nights, before remembering that. :$)

• Like 3

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers!

Update:
I had to go to the emergency room after I got worse. I was alright, but had to have some blood taken. Doc said I was dehydrated and needed to fill up on fluids. Am back home now, resting and hydrating.  Thanks again for your prayers.

• Like 3

Praying!  Hope you start feeling better soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow! I'm glad you were able to go back home. Praying for you, and glad you can enjoy your vacation. Be well and have fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So sorry you had to visit the ER! But I' so glad you're doing better now. Will continue to pray for your full recovery. :)

• Thanks 1