Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
TDDracken

new / updated website The blog of T.D. Dracken is now live!

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Will check it out. 😄

• Like 1

Congrats! Your blog is very clean and professional-looking. I love it. Hurry and post some more stuff soon! :D

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!  I just posted my first Drifters Content!  I'll get more work done on the site tomorrow, not another post though.  :P

Is anyone here familiar with Wix by the way?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TDDracken said:

s anyone here familiar with Wix by the way

Not me, but there are a ton of tutorials on YouTube. Here is a link to the WIX YouTube channel. Hope it's helpful! 😊

https://www.youtube.com/user/Wix

• Like 2

Thanks!  I've used Wix before but I'm unsure of how to properly utilize some of the more advanced features.

• Like 2

You're welcome! Good luck on your new site. You're off to a great start! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've gotten more work done on my website and it has an email update feature to send word whenever I post a new blog entry.  Currently, I'm on a M-W-F update schedule.

After I figure out an issue with picture dimensions I'll start adding sketches to things as well to go with the text.

Edited by TDDracken
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone!  Tomorrow I plan to post my first short story in the blog.  The update schedule will change, but the content should be more engaging for those who aren't familiar with my WIP novel.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.