Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hello, I just wrote my first book and this week it went live on Amazon!. I am excited! It's about how I went from being an Atheist cop to a Christian cop. It's called PUT YOUR HANDS UP! AN ARREST WARRANT FROM GOD". I got an email from a retired officer who said that the advanced copy I sent him changed his life and now he's expressing the bad situations that he went through in life! God is so good!

BOOK COVER FINAL.jpg

• Like 3

Hey, @rfaubel! Welcome to CW!  That is great about your book. God bless you and your writing!! :D

• Like 3

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Congrats on your book. Hope it does well. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, rfaubel said:

I just wrote my first book and this week it went live on Amazon!.

Congratulations on your book!!!

Welcome!

• Like 3

Congratulations!  And it's great to have you here :D 

• Like 3

Hi! Welcome to Christian Writers!! It is so awesome to have you here; that is SO EXCITING about your new book!! I can't wait to read it soon! From all of us here, welcome aboard! :D:D:D

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.