Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
BKHunter

beta reader Beta Readers Needed for Middle Eastern Novel

I have a novel (through several revisions and already edited) ready for beta readers. It's set in the Middle East, where I have lived (and still do) for much of the past decade, and is a fictionalized version of my experiences here set against the broader background of current events in the region (i.e. war, terrorism, oppression of religious minorities including Christians, etc.). I take some liberties with geography and the sequence of events, of course. Let me know if you are interested -- I would also like to beta read your works in exchange and read almost all genres.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Erin Cook said:

I'm very interested; it sounds like a fascinating story! :)

Hi, Erin. Thanks; please let me know how to send the PDF to you.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'll try; I'm very bad at these sorts of things! Technology, you know... 😛 I'll let you know as soon as I can! :D

Edited by Erin Cook
  • Like 1

You might be able to do it through e-mail, but there could be another way, too; I've never really done this sort of thing before. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Erin Cook said:

PM? 

Personal Messenger. Otherwise known as PM.

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Like 1

Just now, Sarah Daffy said:

Personal Messenger. Otherwise known as PM.

Oh! Hey, thanks, Sarah! :D

• Like 1

Look up in the right hand corner of the CW page and you'll see two little messenger circles, like two people are talking back and forth.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Click on the messenger icon, start a new topic, type in your person's name, write out your message, and send it. Or you can click on your person's profile, hit message, type out your message, and send.

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Thanks 1

Oh, and, valuable piece of knowledge that I learned from Alley, if you're ever going to give someone your email address or any personal information, always make sure you PM it instead of posting it in the open Forums. You never know who might get a hold of it.

• Like 1

That's really helpful! Thanks! :D

Pleasure!

• Like 1

Just now, Sarah Daffy said:

Oh, and, valuable piece of knowledge that I learned from Alley, if you're ever going to give someone your email address or any personal information, always make sure you PM it instead of posting it in the open Forums. You never know who might get a hold of it.

Absolutely, thanks for the heads-up! I'm a very cautious person. :)

• Like 2

Absolutely, thanks for the heads-up! I'm a very cautious person. :)

You're welcome! If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask!! Always happy to help!! 😁😊:D

• Thanks 1

Sure!! Actually, I think I've used before, now that I've seen what it is; but, uh, I don't think I've ever sent a PDF file through it before...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Erin Cook said:

Sure!! Actually, I think I've used before, now that I've seen what it is; but, uh, I don't think I've ever sent a PDF file through it before...

Okay, so do you want me to send a PM to you?

You could probably attach the pdf file as a document with the message, if the pdf file is stored in your documents along with your other files.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Okay, so do you want me to send a PM to you?

Sure, sock it to me! :)

• Like 1