Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Shamrock

Getting material critiqued

HI

I am new to this site.

Can you please tell me how members get their work critique on the site. When I tried to access the forum to look at the rules for posting work it would not allow me to access.

Any guidance appreciated.

• Like 2

Shamrock, I'm sorry. There's a glitch right now in the rules. There are probably two rules: 1) please critique two works of others for every one of your own but giving helpful advice, not just "that's good" type of comment, and 2) always be kind and positive. And you have the right number of posts to enter the critique forum, so go to it! :D

• Like 2

OH, by the way, I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :D

• Like 2

Thanks for replying. When do you hope to have the problem sorted out by?  I will  hop over to the meet and greet soon.

• Like 2

I don't know when it will be fixed but it doesn't matter. I gave you the rules so you can check out the critique forum. :D

• Like 2

Quick question should work be copied and paste into the post rather than an attached file. Happy to copy and paste as I have done just now. just wondered.

Is there a word limit?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

just wondered.

Is there a word limit?

I believe 2,000 words or less is the aim, but I know there is a hard cut off for 3,000 words. 

Edited by Alley
  • Like 2

Yes, Alley is right. It's difficult for others to critique anything longer. Copying and pasting as links are not allowed. :D

• Like 1