Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
jorge

Has Anyone Experienced a Miracle?

^_^

Well, I have a memory that's like a strainer. It doesn't retain much. And the earlier years of my TBI are basically a big black screen. But I'll try. I'll need some help with some aspects, though. It's not all about the story, right?

• Like 2

You aren't the first person to encourage me to write it. I've just been putting it off because of my "broken brain". That's what I call it, usually. My attention span and ability to concentrate are "broken" in a way, but I'm going to do this.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Thanks.

If you care to know ... I started writing it a few minutes ago.

Well, trying to write it. I was having trouble getting the file set up correctly. But I'm doing it now.

*takes a deep breath and forges ahead*

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KR LaLonde said:

If it can help even one person, it's worth it.

Yes!  That's what I always say about writing.

• Like 3

The first car wreck I was in, I was a small child and my father and I were on a birthday date and driving home when the accident happened. The doctors said it was a miracle we survived. The only injuries I received were blisters on my neck from the seatbelt. I have no scars. There was no place for my father's head, but he survived, hurting his ankle and had to have surgery. The doctors said he would never walk again, but he did. The car was totally banged up and flipped twice, eventually landing right side up. God totally gets the glory for protecting us. Twice the devil has tried to take my life, and twice God has spared me. What an awesome God we serve!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

The first car wreck I was in, I was a small child and my father and I were on a birthday date and driving home when the accident happened. The doctors said it was a miracle we survived. The only injuries I received were blisters on my neck from the seatbelt. I have no scars. There was no place for my father's head, but he survived, hurting his ankle and had to have surgery. The doctors said he would never walk again, but he did. The car was totally banged up and flipped twice, eventually landing right side up. God totally gets the glory for protecting us. Twice the devil has tried to take my life, and twice God has spared me. What an awesome God we serve!

Amen! Wow, that's amazing!!!

• Like 1