It'd be cool if ...

zx1ninja

3 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Do you have a metal detector? That's where all treasure hunting starts.

I don't have one, but I'd like to.  I'd probably find a bunch of bottle caps and nails.  :D 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then again, if you go to a history-rich place, you never know what you might find.  Or the beach. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to go to the beach yet. Or a history-rich place. I'd sure like to, though! :D

8 minutes ago, HK1 said:

I'll have to do that sometime - a suspense novel with treasure hunters.  And of course some evil people going after the same treasure :)

That's what I've done! And it was a blast writing it!

3 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

That's what I've done! And it was a blast writing it!

You'll have to post some of it in the critique section.  I'd love to read it, and I'm sure a lot of others would as well!

5 minutes ago, Erin Cook said:

Oh, man, I don't have a metal detector, but I've always wanted one!! Man, it would be SO AWESOME to find some long-forgotten artifacts from some ancient ship or civilization! 😮 :D

Sure would be! You might find a cheap one on eBay or Amazon. Do some research and read some good books. If you're seriously considering purchasing a metal detector, then I can recommend some books and the name of my detector. :)

Archived