Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

TITLES & MORE

Posted (edited)

So I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I've come to the definitive conclusion that giving at least some of my story ideas/titles away is the best I can do for them.

All of "my" titles come with spiritual stories in mind. Perhaps I could share some of them here?

Edited by KR LaLonde
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've shared some of my writing here, @HK1 has told me s/he (I still don't know if this is a he or a she) likes one of the titles I'm trying so hard to focus on. Others have reacted pretty much the same way about a few other titles I've named my stories.

Blue Heart

The Other Prince Charming

Unbreakable Trust

Making Amends

Choosing Sides

And a few others. I'm not entirely sure what to do. I have so many titles in the file on my phone and elsewhere that I don't know what to do with them all. Not to mention the Story plots/ideas.

Edited by KR LaLonde
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.