Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
CM24

Prayer Request x4

I would like everyone to pray for my coworker Roxanne. A grapefruit-sized tumor has developed in her body, and it's causing her health to slowly deteriorate and make surgery incredibly risky. She's very concerned for her life, especially since she has a young daughter. Also, please pray for my friend Charles; he has a health condition that is making it very difficult for him to interact with the people at our church, and he's feeling very discouraged and hurt. Finally, keep my fellow church-goers Maria and Brayden in your prayers, too; they both have cancer, and the chemo is just wreaking havoc on their bodies and making recovery difficult. Thank you all for your kindness and understanding, and I hope you have a blessed day.

• Like 2

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry. Surely praying for the Lord's intervention in their lives for healing and for all they need.

• Like 1

Lord;with full expectation that you hear our prayers,  I pray for healing of Roxanne, Charles, Maria and Brayden. All have serious problems needing the attention of the creator and healer. Please Lord, also provide peace and guidance not just to these, but their families as well. And to the Doctors treating them, provide wisdom to know what treatment is best for the individual. I have full confidence that you will provide for all of them, as well as CM24, All this appears to have troubled CM24, provide assurance that you will do as you have planned. In Jesus name; Amen.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 10:24 AM, zx1ninja said:

Lord;with full expectation that you hear our prayers,  I pray for healing of Roxanne, Charles, Maria and Brayden. All have serious problems needing the attention of the creator and healer. Please Lord, also provide peace and guidance not just to these, but their families as well. And to the Doctors treating them, provide wisdom to know what treatment is best for the individual. I have full confidence that you will provide for all of them, as well as CM24, All this appears to have troubled CM24, provide assurance that you will do as you have planned. In Jesus name; Amen.

I totally agree and believe. from your mouth to God's ears.