Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Becky Bradley

Hi out there. I'm Becky :)

I am writing a historical fiction novel that literally starts before time was created, or anything else for that matter, and ends with the fall of Adam and Eve, Chavvah in Hebrew.  It's God's love story to us, his need for family, Lucifer (and Adam and Chavvah's) betrayal and Yeshua's (Jesus) sacrifice.  Currently it is being called 'For the Love of God'. 

I also write and illustrate children's stories.  My book 'Believe!' is about the young boy who brought the fishes and loaves to the Sermon on the Mountain.  My passion includes endangered species, hense my children's books called 'Amazonia: the Legend'.  The first one is sub-titled 'The Gift'. they are about a mysterious tribe commissioned by the Creator to protect his unknown species, like the monklephant (part monkey, part elephant) and Shye, the turafftle (part turtle and part giraffe).  it actually works and they're kind of cute. :D  It is a two-part series--at least, in progress.

Since I was educated when computers filled entire rooms, I have really had to scramble to have even a inkling of a clue to what I am doing in today's world, but my passion, or calling, to get these out is too strong to ignore.

As far as who I am personally; I am a mother to two beautiful, and happy to say Christian, daughters and proud grandmother to five, three boys and two girls (though I'm known as Gram'ma Becky by countless others).  That is my favorite title of all, I think.  It has even been suggested that I use that as my pen name for my children's books by  co-workers who call me that, too.   I chose the pen name Becky Bradley in honor of my late husband, whose last name would have been Bradley if he hadn't been adopted.  Neither of us ever liked his adopted name.

I very much look forward to getting to know all of you.  Have a very blessed and safe week.  Becky

believe art 21.jpg

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Welcome, Becky! Great to meet you. Enjoy ChristianWriters! God bless you and your writing.:D☺️

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Becky! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

thank you, Z, for the compliment on my art. I appreciate the welcome mat from all  of you. :) We are in Oklahoma (east of OKC).. could you keep our state and others in prayer-lots of tornados already today, flooding and hail too. I have a peaceful feeling about my people, but am concerned about others. thank you

Our basement (my wife and I sleep there) is flooded from the tail end of one of the storms. But greetings from Missouri!

On 5/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, Becky Bradley said:

keep our state and others in prayer-lots of tornados already today, flooding and hail too.

Yes. Lots of really bad weather your way. Glad you're okay. :)

23 minutes ago, EClayRowe said:

Our basement (my wife and I sleep there) is flooded from the tail end of one of the storms. But greetings from Missouri!

ECR, so sorry about your basement. Hope you get it all dried out quickly. And glad you're okay as well.  :)

54 minutes ago, EClayRowe said:

i am very glad you are ok,  I hope you were able to salvage your things and nothing of sentimental value was damaged.  the sirens went off at 4:30 this morning, but the tornados avoided our area.  it did do damaged to a town, Dale, a few miles from us where a co-worker lives who is set to deliver next week.  her property received some damage, but I believe they made it through safely.  I believe with all my heart God answered our prayers and expect very good praise reports in prayer group tomorrow.  he is such a good God and doesn't get half the credit he deserves.

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Yes. Lots of really bad weather your way. Glad you're okay. :)

ECR, so sorry about your basement. Hope you get it all dried out quickly. And glad you're okay as well.  :)

thank you, Lynn, for saying that. :) 

19 minutes ago, Becky Bradley said:

thank you very much Sarah :D  I love the pic of your pup :D 

You're welcome! And thanks! (It's not really my dog, though I wish it was! I got the picture off the internet.? Hope to someday own a Border Collie!!?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.