Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hello

i m a newcomer to this site. 

Im interested in learning to Post on forums as I’ve done in the past 

My passion is totally walking in the will of our Father God on a daily basis and sharing testimonies of everyday spirit filled experiences between me and my Lord to help other believers with their walk with God as we are called to do 

• Like 3

Welcome to our writing family, Lisa. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hi Lisa,  that's an interesting writing passion and ministry you described having. Well, you will find much help here walking with the Lord. So, welcome aboard!

• Like 1

Hi Lisa, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Lisa, here's a hint on posting for you: when responding to another's comment, if your comment is not directly beneath the one you're responding to, then you might want to highlight the person's comment and a box will pop up that says "quote selection." The text you have selected will show up in a new comment box and then you can add your comment there. Otherwise, no one knows who your comment is for. Hope this helps. :D