Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Ahila Prabu

My first ever published work

Hello Friends,
I am grateful and delighted to share this short story I wrote, that is published by “Tulip Tree Publishing, LLC.” It is featured as a story of the week in their website and the FB page as well. Read on, it’s a worthy story about one woman and her resolve. The woman I love, cherish, adore, and respect the most. I humbly thank God for her in my life, and the opportunity to record this story in this little corner of the big internet world. So, here I dedicate this story to my amazing mom “Her Resolve, Her Power.”

http://www.tuliptreepub.com/story-of-the-week.html

• Like 4

Ahila, that is really great. Congratulations! However, this will have to be moved to Plugs & Promos. At the moment, though, I'm not able to do that. :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on having your story selected as story of the week on that website! I read the "about the author" paragraph at the end of the story, and I discovered a link to your YouTube channel. I took the liberty of checking it out and subscribing. I really enjoyed the video about God coming down and dying for us. Keep creating amazing content, both in writing and in video form! ?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Ahila, that is really great. Congratulations! However, this will have to be moved to Plugs & Promos. At the moment, though, I'm not able to do that. :)

Thank you :)

15 hours ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

Congratulations on having your story selected as story of the week on that website! I read the "about the author" paragraph at the end of the story, and I discovered a link to your YouTube channel. I took the liberty of checking it out and subscribing. I really enjoyed the video about God coming down and dying for us. Keep creating amazing content, both in writing and in video form! ?

Thank you so very much :)