Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Exactly! Why take your car to a mechanic to get it fixed? Because he knows and works on cars!!! Some people are so dopey! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, HK1 said:

That is just not the truth.

Maybe not. But it sure feels true.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, HK1 said:

It is worthwhile!

It would be if I could actually finish something. Something worth publishing that others will want to read.

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm struggling so much. It isn't as if my brain is completely disconnected. It's like ... a bridge that got washed away in a flood, leaving only a really old dilapidated path for cars to travel across. Did that make sense?

So many have given me great suggestions on how to improve myself. And while I do think they're worth trying, I also can't seem to make myself put in the effort. 😕

6 hours ago, KR LaLonde said:

But it sure feels true.

Our feelings don't change the truth.  Thank goodness :)

6 hours ago, KR LaLonde said:

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm struggling so much.

Praying for you!

41 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

I also can't seem to make myself put in the effort.

And the only thing you can do when you feel like that is to keep moving forward.  Even if it's only an inch.  Keep at it!

Thanks, HK1!! I really appreciate it.

Now I'm going to jump a little ahead of myself and ask if I remember right: I can post something up to 3000 words long for ever 2 critiques I offer. Is that right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KR LaLonde said:

Now I'm going to jump a little ahead of myself and ask if I remember right: I can post something up to 3000 words long for ever 2 critiques I offer.

Yes!  Looking forward to reading it!

• Like 1