Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

So I've scheduled a call with [ SelfPublishingSchool.com ] for 1pm tomorrow. It's a 1 hour call that I'm hoping very much will help me so I'm able to make significant progress in EtS. It mandates that I need "any notes I have for the story" with me when the call is made. However, I've been trying to write this particular story for a long, long time. I don't think I still have many of the notes I've made in the last few years, though I could maybe write up a quick "summarized version" of the book. I mostly just voice it "from memory".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

though I could maybe write up a quick "summarized version" of the book.

That sounds like a good idea!  Maybe just write out a quick outline of the plot.  Also, include any relevant details about the characters.  :D

• Like 2

Well, the call didn't work out. I had to cancel it just an hour or two before. Things just weren't going to work out for it to happen. ? Perhaps I can set up another one sometime in the future, though.

I've been attempting to set up a blog with wix.com (it being free clinched it for me). I have on on Wordpress already, but it's been inaccessible for about 3 weeks now. (That last sentence looked vaguely familiar...I wonder if I already said that here?)

But I have a section for fictional stories and one for biblical stories. And to be honest, I'm not sure which free site I've set myself up on I want to end up using. My tech friend has told me that wordpress is better, but I'm thinking perhaps just my blog will be on wix.com

• Like 1

So I got this idea for a biblical story. I called my dad a couple of minutes ago to ask if one aspect (the maIn part of it) was kosher. He of course told me to write it down and ask him when I get back home.