Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hello everyone. I want to ask for some prayers. I'm going in tomorrow for surgery. The recovery does not sound fun. I don't want to go into a bunch of details online, but I'm praying this will permanently fix my chronic migraines. 

• Like 6

Alley, may the Lord bless all the hands that attend you and bring the best result for your surgery and recovery and riddance of those dreadful headaches. And may He bless you with all you need. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lord, please give Alley your divine comfort, the surgeons perfect skill, and the recovery worth the effort in the long run. Amen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, has anyone heard how Alley is doing? I've been praying for her and thinking about her and was wondering how she's doing.

• Like 1

Yes, I heard from Alley. She's out of surgery and doing fine, just really tired (as expected). :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Yes, I heard from Alley. She's out of surgery and doing fine, just really tired (as expected). :)

Yay!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys. Thanks for the prayers. I live. I'm dealing with some pain, so I don't think I'll be on much, but thanks, everyone. 

• Like 5

Continued prayers for healing, relief from pain, strength and patience. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry, but I completely missed this topic. :$

I'll be praying for your recovery. 

• Thanks 1