Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I ask for prayers a lot but I really need more. My mom just had a seizure like episode. She wont respond to touch or our voices, and she is barely breathing. We need some prayers. I’m sorry I ask so much.

I'm so sorry to hear your mom is having difficulty. I'll be praying.

No worries; 

Lord be with Seth and his mother. Provide peace and healing in this critical time of need. Guide the responders and those around them to do exactly what is needed. Lord do not delay yor care. In Jesus name. 

Oh, Seth! Asking for prayer is never too much. Praying the Lord's touch of healing is immediate! 🖤

Lord, your will for your glory, Seth's Mom's good, Seth's good, and Seth's family's good. 

Also, please give enough comfort to Seth to know this is all happening for the good of your people and to show forth your glory. Please let your calmness overwhelm his family's frantic. Above all else, make sure Seth and his whole family get the two important things to get -- trust you, and you love us.

Amen.

Seth, after all calms down, please realize apologizing for asking other believers to pray is like apologizing for asking us to go to our family for comfort. We ARE family. God IS our comfort and the head of our family. So praying is a thing. A good thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaulding said:

please realize apologizing for asking other believers to pray is like apologizing for asking us to go to our family for comfort. We ARE family. God IS our comfort and the head of our family. So praying is a thing. A good thing.

What Spaulding said. :) It's our pleasure and privilege to pray for you and your mom.

We should all be greedy for opportunities to pray for other people!

Lord, we pray for health, healing and comfort in Jesus name, amen.

Praying! 

Let us know how she's doing!

Posted (edited)

Praying for your mom and family🙏

Edited by Sophie
  • Like 1

That's great news! Will she be using oxygen at night? (If you don't want to answer that in the open forums I understand.) 

Oh, I'm so glad she's home, Seth. Praying for all she needs. Thanks so much for the update.

13 hours ago, Seth Kendrick said:

My mom is back home and fine. For some reason she isn’t getting enough oxygen when she sleeps.

I'm not a doctor, (nor do I play one on TV), but that sounds like sleep apnea. What are the doctors planning to do so she does get enough oxygen, even sleeping?

My mom normally breaths fine. Every once in awhile she has episodes where she breaths less. We are thinking this is aftermath from the trauma her brain has suffered (3 seizures and 1 stroke). For some reason her brain does not communicate to her body that she needs oxygen, and only extremely loud noise triggers her to breathe. We have gotten her a Sleep Apnea machine, and she has since begun to recover. It’s all just very strange.

• Like 2