Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

other Books2Read Reading List: Books Narrated by Me!

Audiobooks Narrated by N. MacCameron

Please may I have this moved to the Plugs and Promotions?  I had the same trouble as Dr. Rita.

Books2Read has a new feature, sort of like Goodreads.  We can create lists of books we like, with links to the stores.  If you like the recommendation, the book is easy to buy.  I created a list of books I have narrated.  I am excited to present the ever growing list to you!  

• Like 1

Nicola, I'll have to have Rebecca move it as there doesn't seem to be a way for me to do it. Sorry.

Whoa! It seems I have arrived!  Thank you Rebecca for your behind the scenes work!

3 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

I bought one, too, Nicola- the Kebra Nagast one.  It sounds interesting.

Oh my! You have 12 and a half hours of my voice coming your way!  Bless you for your support!

It is an intriguing manuscript, translated in 1923 or so.  The Queen of Sheba visits King Solomon and brings a baby home.  The baby visits daddy and brings the Ark of the Covenant home.  I keep telling people to let Indiana Jones know, it's in Ethiopia!  

Besides that, it has parts of the bible digested through a 6th Century Arab/African mind.  Humans are endlessly fascinating!  

Wasn't it interesting?  This is how people thought outside the Middle East 2000 years ago and more.  So different from today.

I just starting a manuscript from the same publisher on Egyptian religious thought and practice.  I'll let you know when it is up and running!  Meanwhile, I posted 3 books in the last 7 days.  

Thank you again for your kind interest and encouragement!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.