Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seth Kendrick

Hi Guys

Hi it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I try to stay on and continue fellowship with my fellow Christian authors. I get distracted and struggle to stay on here. You guys have been some of the most helpful people. If you guys could help me find ways to stay on and stay active I would appreciate it. I write better when you guys help me out.

Yes, its great to see you around again :) 

One thing I do is log in here at the same time as checking e-mails and doing other internet based stuff. I find that if I don't, then I also vanish from here for several days (or longer). 

Hi Seth, its great to have you back here! Maybe trying to work it into your daily routine would help keep you more focused?

Most of us have a schedule or make a habit to stop in. Just have to be careful not to fall into the time trap of the internet. 

Hey, Seth! You could set a timer and give yourself so many minutes to be on the internet. Make a schedule. Don't open other tabs. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.