Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Slater Press

other Free Self-Publishing Templates for Testers

Fellow Writers;

(I hope this is in the right place. If not, please forgive me and advise me on where I should post this.)

We currently are in need of interested people to do final testing on our eBook templates. These are all free of charge and are not time limited. We only ask that you let us know of any mistakes and if you have any suggestions on how to make them better.

In a departure from normal procedures, we are making ALL instruction on the use of our templates available on the main Web site. Videos, mini-vids, info-comics, all are available in one location for everyone to see at any time. That way you have all the information that is available so you can choose whether these eBook templates are right for our visitors to purchase.

http://publishmybook.today

But, before we release them to everyone, we want to make sure they are as good as we can make them. That is why we ask you to use them to publish your eBooks and to let us know of anything we might have missed and if you have any suggestions on what may make them better.

Just email us at testing [at] publishyourbook.today.

After we are sure that our templates are as good as we can make them, we will be releasing them to the general public and setting up an affiliate program through Clickbank. This means that if you decide to review them and anyone uses an affiliate link you may post; you will receive a healthy commission; at least 50% of the purchase price.

Which brings us to another request. We want to place a fair price on our templates so that they can benefit the most people while still making our affiliates a fair commission. In regards to this, we would like to ask you what amount you think would be a fair price to ask for our templates.

We thank you again for your interest in Publish Your Book Today and we ask that you please get back to us ASAP so we can make these templates available as soon as they are ready.

Larry

• Like 2

Hello, Larry! I moved your thread here as it's a better fit. Sounds like a great offer. Will look into it. Thank you for posting this. :D

Hi Larry, generous market-testing approach. Sounds good, and hey, Lynn, great move to reposition it and have more writers here access it. Relocating it here made me find it quick. I really would like to give this a try.