Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Zee

New to the Club

Hi everyone...

I've been enjoying being part of the Christian Writers' forum, so I figured I'd join a club too. More give and take for ideas. A Lt of the time I write stories that are set in a world that isn't magical, but is fantasy. So I figured this is the club I belong in. Like everyone here, I assume, I'd like help making the world that is so vivid in my head become compelling for other people too. It's really fun.

• Like 3

Sure, why not?

I think I've critiqued a couple of chapters of your story already, Alley. Are you planning on sharing more?

You have! Thank you! Yes, I will. Things might just take a little longer for the next month or two. I have a surgery coming up in a few weeks and trying to get things line out, so all I have to do is recover. It's more difficult than I expected. 

Well, I hope that goes well. Wishing you all the best.

I think your world is a bit similar to mine in that you don't seem to have magic or strange creatures or some of the other things common to fantasy...so maybe we can help each other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.