Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
ChutChut

writing partner Anyone with Screenplay writing experience?

Howdy. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Taylor and I feel like one of my main purposes on this Earth, my mission, given to me by God is to write. A little over two years ago God gave me an idea for a story.  And the story from what I can discern needs to be written as a screenplay. Over the past nine months to a year I have been doing my best to spend time daily putting everything together. I have never written a screen play before. Does anyone have experience writing one and or could someone help mentor me or hold me accountable to writing regularly? 

Hey, you came to a good place. There are a few screenwriters on here. A few don't come daily so give it a little time. 

As for mentoring or holding accountable, you might try posting in the project connections. Although, fair warning, I have noticed people like the chance to get to know you a little before offering those kinds of things. So don't be discouraged if you do not get a connection right away. God brings us the right people in his timing. 

Blessing on your writing and journey. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much! I will post in the project connections. I will give it a little more time, just so I can earn a little more street cred first. 

2 hours ago, ChutChut said:

I will give it a little more time, just so I can earn a little more street cred first

Best way to earn some is by jumping into a thread with thoughts or questions. Even if we sometimes get off topic. Like dragons. ?

• Like 1