Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E. Millennium

*Runs in and trips over cloak* I’m new!

Hello! I’m Emily and I’m...new. I’ve been slowly working on my first book which is a futuristic/sci-fi book. I’ve written a number of short stories in a number of genres, but my favourite two are fantasy and science fiction, thus making me a Star Wars fan and a LotR fan. I’m a procrastinating perfectionist, ENFP and Brit. Just a warning, I do not like historical fiction, so please don’t get mad at me for that... 

~E.M

Hey, Emily! Welcome to ChristianWriters! Enjoy your time here! :D

5 minutes ago, Claire Tucker said:

So I have to ask ... is your cloak from Lothlorien?

I suppose it could be!

By the way, I noticed an another thread you mentioned you live in South Africa. Is that correct?

Just now, E. Millennium said:

I noticed an another thread you mentioned you live in South Africa. Is that correct?

Yep, it is :D 

A novelist, I am not, However, I am partial to reading novels, and I welcome you and look forward to reading your literary work. Having read of those already established here on Christian Writers I can say, unequivocally, that you are in fine company.

? You don't like my story already? ? I tease! Welcome, it's nice to meet you! 

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

On 4/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, E. Millennium said:

Hello! I’m Emily and I’m...new. I’ve been slowly working on my first book which is a futuristic/sci-fi book. I’ve written a number of short stories in a number of genres, but my favourite two are fantasy and science fiction, thus making me a Star Wars fan and a LotR fan. I’m a procrastinating perfectionist, ENFP and Brit. Just a warning, I do not like historical fiction, so please don’t get mad at me for that... 

~E.M

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the community. If you had to choose just one, which would it be: science fiction or fantasy?

I thought that would be easy to answer that, but it’s not. I am very down the middle. But I think if it really came down to it, I would choose Sci-Fi.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.