Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faithrev/

Hi Everyone in the House...

Just got through the door and wandering around the house. The blue wall painting, the display names, not seen some of these before, all sorts ;-). 

Anyway....Knock, knock, knock! Anyone at home today? Someone listening or snoozing?

That's okay, I will welcome myself. All the way from Faith Revival Mission, Downunder. I live on the Gold Coast which is on the east coast. Oh, one more thing, lest I forget. This east coast State is called Sunshine State. Just when you need that sun... on your next visit. I also hear some in this house may be in some freezing winter. Just know your prayer is answered. You can now stop praying and start giving thanks. I'm in the house and I came with it.

I also host, write, and speak for Life & Truth: where life meets with the Gospel truth and a life-time change is inevitable. Finally, I look to get to know you all even though I can already feel that same spirit of love and peace in the atmosphere because Christ is. Love you all.

Well, what a sunny greeting! :) Welcome to our writing family, faithrev. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Hey, faithrev! It's great meeting you. Welcome to and hope you enjoy ChristianWriters!! :D

Thanks for coming out to the lounge: Sarah, Claire, Ally, Lynnmosher, Sarah, and Anon; but hey, Claire, you got pretty close but I got you - it's 'sunny Australia!'.

Thanks for the gracious welcome, overwhelming: Dearly beloved Alley, Sarah, HK1, Sophie, and Jonjovi, and all you wonderful people at CW.

Welcome, if you haven't noticed most here get a nickname. As we get to know you I'm sure somebody will tag you with one. Looking forward to reading some of your stories. 

Yea, yea, I can see a lot around already, including yours, the long and short one ... but I will just call you Z. I got one already awaiting the launch-out day. Some stories...yes I will try. Thanks for the welcome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.