Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eli.S.O.G

New and saying Hi!

Good afternoon everyone!

My name is Eli. I was born again in December 2018 and I am trying my best to walk by faith. I am beginning to realise the power of the Word as daily source, and just trying to do my best to honour God and be used by him with anything I have.

I started a blog over at: https://mystepsdirected.blogspot.com I would be so grateful if you could take a look!

I'm just trying to do my best to share my honest journey with Christ, that if I can share the hi's and the lows someone will benefit.

I have no idea where this journey will go, or if I end up writing a full on book one day, but I would love to have you guys along for the journey.

Feel free to reach out and I hope that I can also contribute to this community.

Blessings upon you all ?

Welcome to our writing family, Eli. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

You have a nice start to your blog. Congrats!  I have a few suggestions for you. In your sidebar, you have two archives. I’d remove one. You might want to put social icons in your sidebar so others can connect with you. Also, you can put a subscription signup there. I would add an about me page. There are several other things you need to know but we can get into that later. :D

Hey, Eli! Welcome to ChristianWriters! It's great having you here. :D

Oops! I forgot something, Eli. Welcome to the family of God! May the Lord bless your new life in Him! :D

Hi Eli, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Wow I am so overwhelmed by the responses! You have certainly made me welcome.

I wank to thank lynnmosher for you words of advice. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to view the blog. Thank you I will definitely keep adding to my blog and perfecting the look.

Hi Alley, Sarah Daffy, jonjovi, suspensewriter, Claire Tucker!

Nice to meet you all. I'm certainly going to try to be as active on here as possible.

Please feel free to reach out and I will make sure I respond ASAP and contribute to the community any way I can.

?

Guest N R

Eli, welcome. Is it Ee-ligh or Ay-lee?

Hi Eli. So glad you got born again. What a decision, and yet another one when you joined CW. No greater wisdom after that decision to find people of like-precious faith and be connected and supported. You are truly welcome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.