Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Thought I'd start a simple topic being "Daily Blessings".

A place where everyone can post something that blesses others. Maybe a scripture, a encouraging word, graphics, pictures or whatever you feel would bless someone, encourage them or put a smile on their face. Something colorful, bright, sparkly, funny ... heartwarming 

Smile Jesus Loves You.jpg

• Like 1

I will take any encouraging blessing I can get! I am also happy to give blessing too!

image.png.5975c2498d85c110eed0ae0a28ec76a6.png

• Like 1

KE, I fixed your two images. They weren't showing up. You might want to just copy the image and paste it in. I think it works better. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Ooo...I love that last one, Alley. Did you do that one?

No. I found it on Pinterest. I really like it too! 

• Like 1

It is that simple.

One night I expressed my long-term desire to author a book, and passionately discussed the need for me to start seriously working on it with my DH. Next day, he got me this pen, pen with the big diamond (fake).

I wondered, “what I would have done, if the roles are reversed!”

I would have given him long list of plans and steps he needs to accomplish to achieve his goal.

I might have researched editors, publishers, agents.

I would have bugged him every night to write at least 500 words…… the list continues.

See, He just got me this pen and handed it to me with a confident smile. And, that gave me all I needed, all the support, all the love, all the warmth, I ever dreamed of.

The irony is I don’t ever write my manuscripts with a pen, I type. But just keeping this pen next to me speaks a ton.

It somehow says, “You got this girl, go for it,” or “I am here, if you need anything.” or “If you fail that’s fine, you tried, and it’s worth it.” And many, many phrases that he can never conjure up or express with his words, but this simple pen, says it all!!!

At times, the “support” your spouse need is that simple. Just buying a 5$ pen with a fake diamond that makes her feel like a “queen of writing.” You don’t have to come up with an extensive plan, spend all night browsing for an agent, publisher, and an editor. You don’t ever have to bug them about how they need to get started, just buy that pen. Maybe it is that simple. ?

56587546_2234514933428056_1192553134942060544_n.jpg

• Like 1