How Do You Write?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, carolinamtne said:

I just don't know where to put the saddle. Of course, if bareback, those spines better be soft.

Although Horse Dragon is a VERY magically horse he still needs to be ridden with a saddle.  Great question. Anymore??

20 minutes ago, Alley said:

Hey, I'm shorter than some kids. I can still pass for the height scale for the kid's playground. ? 

Whenever I have felt down about not being that tall I remember I'm still two inches taller than Tom Cruise. But then my mind wanders to well he has more money than I do, then I remember I know Jesus and I don't feel so bummed anymore?

? Good idea. I personally like being short. I hit my head less! ? I should know, the shortest person in my family was 5 10, and the tallest is  7 11. Then here I am two whole inches off being medically declared a dwarf. ? If I did not look like a small twin of my grandmother, I would sware I was switched at the hospital. 

Just now, suspensewriter said:

Wait- you're short?  Well, you'd never know it by your personality!

Wait, short people have a personality? ? Don't say its the Napoleon complex!?! 

Shorter people will live longer than taller people because they are more likely to carry a gene that protects them from the effects of ageing, scientists have revealed. The so-called “longevity gene” FOXO3 has been proven to enhance lifespan. 

47 minutes ago, Bob Leone said:

Shorter people will live longer than taller people because they are more likely to carry a gene that protects them from the effects of ageing, scientists have revealed. The so-called “longevity gene” FOXO3 has been proven to enhance lifespan. 

This would explain why my best friend that is shorter than me is 100. ?

4 minutes ago, E. Millennium said:

Yay! Up with short people! I’ve been declared a Hobbit a few times. 

I know I certainty do! ? ?

I was joking! I know I can be a bit of a chatterbox — just a smidgen. 

57 minutes ago, Bob Leone said:

Wait- is this true?

Archived