Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Best time to post on Facebook

Interesting. Next time I write a book on parenting, I'll know when to post about it on Facebook.  :D

Now, I just have to figure out when thriller readers are out there. Probably 1am, after they finish reading. xD

In all seriousness, I think it's a bit more complicated as Facebook employs various algorithms to further filter who sees your post(s) in their news-feed. I can scroll through several updates, close Facebook, and reopen it to see updates that weren't displayed a minute ago.  There seems to be no pattern or sense, and even Facebook finally agreed. They recently announced a new feature whereby you can click on a "why am I seeing this" option in an attempt to further explain things to users.

51 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

FB is a strange animal.

True, but what about CW? When is the best time to post here? ;)

On 4/2/2019 at 5:51 PM, Nicholas Reicher said:

Between Sunday morning and Saturday pm, 12:01 am to 11:59 pm,

There goes my window of opportunity!