Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RL Childers

Lost for a season

Hello everyone. I joined this site back in 2017 and was active for a bit. But then I got lost. Lost in life, lost in doubt. lost in fear. I still feel that God is calling me to write and I'm happy to say that I don't feel lost anymore. Hopefully I can encourage some of you and be encouraged by you. Blessings!

Hello, RL! Nice to have you back. I'm so glad you're no longer lost but found. Blessings to you and on your writing. ?

The way the site is set up, you will need some more comments to get you out of the inactive mode. I don't know the limit for that. It's ten for new members so it may be the same for inactive. Keep an eye on your total under your avatar. If things haven't changed after ten, let me know in support. :)

Hi there, RL! Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy ChristianWriters! And it's great that you're back. :D

Thank you all for the welcome back. I don't remember why I stopped being active here, but after the warm welcome I am reminded why I liked this group!

When a person stages a come-back in the month of Easter/April, no rocket science they become like Peter, the rock, never looking back, leading others to go forward. With all joy, welcome back to your home, RL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.