Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
RivkaPeary

writing partner Looking to connect with other writers in SoCal

On 4/2/2019 at 11:15 AM, Ahila Prabu said:

I am interested, but can you explain little more of the purpose of this community.

Hi Ahila, 

I'm encouraged to hear that you're interested and glad you asked for more insight and clarification. 

I am looking to meet up with other writers, get to know each other and offer support to one another as writers.  The support could include encouragement, feedback when requested, constructive critiques when requested, and collaboration.  In general, a place to share our writing in whatever style it may be (poetry, fiction, non-fiction, etc.) and get comfortable with what it looks and feels like to share this with others.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, Ahila Prabu said:

Thanks Rivka, for the response. Worthy ideas, but how are we going to "meet up"?

Hello Ahila,

I wasn't feeling well late last week, so I wasn't able to respond to your question until today.

By "meet up" I mean meet in person.  So depending on who is interested in meeting up, we would meet in a public location that is central for all interested persons.  I do not know what that would be specifically, but I would consider a coffee shop, library meeting room, outdoor park, art museum, or some other such public location to be good for meeting, getting to know each other and discussing our writing projects.

Thanks for the response Rivka. Hope you get well soon. Meeting up in person might not be practical, in this season of my life. But if you can decide any other ways, let me know. Also SoCal is huge, I live in Palmdale, where are you from?

Ahila, Thank you for your well wishes.  I am feeling better today.  

I appreciate your honesty that meeting in person is not feasible for you at this time.  I wish you all the best in your writing adventures.

• Like 1