Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joshua Cartwright

Hi, Joshua here! Writing a first-century children's book

Hello everyone!

First, let me say how proud I am to belong to a community of Christian writers. We stand - humbly - in the tradition of many greats throughout the centuries and to write about and for our Lord is a great honour.

I'm the author of 13 books on psychology, immigration and 3 children's books set in South America, and the UK.

I'm currently writing a book for children aged 8+ set in first century Israel - it's fiction - and I'm nearly finished. There's a picture below which I'm sure most of you can guess what it refers too!

I'm a little stuck choosing a font that suggests a mood of the period - there are many Greek or Roman or Hebrew -looking english fonts but they make reading difficult. I'm using Herculeam for the headings and it looks great but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful. I'd prefer a free font but happy to pay if it does the job.

Look forward to talking, sharing and contributing.

Joshua Cartwright

samaritan(2).jpg

Welcome, Joshua! So nice to meet you. ? That is great that you have written so many books! Enjoy ChristianWriters!

Welcome to our writing family, Joshua. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.