Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Most search engines in their robot algorithms have many things they look at.

One of them is the number of links to your website. 

I would like to exchange links with those interested and post it on my website. 

When my Human Beans comic strip was going I had 20,000 visitors a month; not a lot by the big boy standards.

Now, since I ended that series, it has been cut back dramatically. I am attempting to build it up again.

A little about my website: It is Christian orientated. There are graphic Christian stories to read for all ages. And starting this summer, Lord willing, to begin a story series based on my book which will be coming out at the same time.

Here is the link to my website: http://www.aimhigherbooks.com 

Posted (edited)

I will upload your link tomorrow to my links page.

On your website you have buttons at the top like: Prompts and What I believe and why

You need to make a new button and call that LINKS and then put the links there.

Edited by Bob Leone
  • Like 1

I used to keep a list of others' links but it got way too long. I no longer have it. I'm sorry, Bob. :(

• Like 1

That's what he did on his page. I imagine you can do what you'd like on yours, Lucian. I'm planning to borrow his idea for it. :)

3 hours ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

So not a blogroll with the links in the blog's sidebar? A separate page, just for links, right? :)

You can do it anyway you want, anything that looks good on your blog or website. 

• Like 1

Mr Leone, I'm just going to take what you've done and make a few adjustments since my blog looks almost nothing like yours. I like to have photos of the person running the blog to accompany the link, though. Like on the Contributors page of mine.... I like to give credit where credit is due. :)

• Like 1