Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Okay. March Madness is on. Who's your fave?

Ohio State all the way! Second pick would be Maryland. That is just because it is my home team.

image.png.acf24d4ca735eab7cb4cfd19eaa5ccdb.png

24 minutes ago, EmilyDickinsonWhite said:

Does this have anything to do with the March Hare? He sure was mad.

LOL If so, we have a lot of mad hares in March! xD;)

45 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Oh, dear! @Accord64 Beware the madness of March! ;) I tried to find a cartoon but they're all stupid! :confused:

March_Madness_Meme3.jpg.fbe25f63279cf360cc4782cc993d285d.jpgMarch_Madness_Meme6.jpg.dd6195a99819696de4be3b714847191b.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Accord64 said:

What is this March Madness you speak of? ?

I am mystified. I know everyone is growing mustaches at work. That's all I can think of.

Posted (edited)

First choice Gonzaga my son graduated from there.

I guess next would be Oregon, couldn't leave out my other son who graduated from there, but honestly I don't think they stand a chance.

Edited by Bob Leone

It's about sportsball of some kind, they make brackets to see if their favored team makes it to the championship. Some people bet money, others just do it for fun. It's called March Madness because the fans go insane - turn into the "fanatic" part of "fan" mode when their favored team loses or wins. 

Lucian, it's about college basketball. Pitting the top college winning teams against each other. And seeing who in the USA ends on top being the best. And Laughing Rabbit said it: the fans go insane! :confused:

• Like 1