Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilyDickinsonWhite

Hello...Take Two

Greetings!

I joined a little over a year ago, said my hellos, took part in a few discussions, and then went silent. So, I'm back to try this again! I've had experience in the secular side of the publishing industry as a published author and editor, but God called me away from that about three years ago. I've been working on theological essays, picture books, middle grade, and epic poems. Stepping back into everything has been rather hard on me as God really brought me to my knees. I want to ensure that all I do is done with the intent of giving Him the glory, rather than myself. Most of my work has been for my own growth and amusement. My children are my audience. I don't know if I will seek traditional publication of any of my work. To be honest, I've had a rather hard time finding an agent who accepts Christian picture books, anyway. My goal at the moment is to write, and worry about all the rest later.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I promise to stick with it this time. :)

~Emily

Welcome back, and I hope you get more out of the community and get to be more active like you wanted. Good luck with your writing, too.

Welcome back to ChristianWriters, Emily! So glad you're back. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.