Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca

Prayer Request for Lynn Mosher

Lynn Mosher's husband is in the hospital for some medical issues. It sounds like the doctors have everything under control and are running some tests. For privacy reasons, I'll leave it up to Lynn to give any details (or not) when she returns. She may be out for a few days while all this is happening.

Please join me in praying for Lynn, her husband, and for the wisdom of the doctors and staff treating him.

Thanks. :)

Oh wow! I'm glad he's doing well, but I'll be praying.

A friend's husband just had heart surgery (yesterday). So I'm praying fo that, too.

❤️ & HUGS!!!!

Dear God, We praise you for holding the Mosher family in Your Arms once again.  We praise you for bringing this community together to lift them up to Your Loving Embrace.  You are the knitter of cells and the embroiderer of what holds us together. body, soul, and spirit.  We trust You to know and act fully and completely on their behalf.

Amen

Thank you all, sweet members, for your precious prayers. We deeply appreciate it. Hubs will have his gallbladder removed at 5:30. Bless you for praying. 🖤

• Like 6

Oh, how we have appreciated your precious prayers. He had his gallbladder removed and is doing fine. Chomping at the bit to get out of the hospital! But it's always...hurry up and wait! He could have left this morning but we waited for all the different doctors to sign his release. Now, we wait for the gallbladder doctor to give his okay but he's in surgery and it may be another 2 hours! Oh, impatience be still! {sigh} Bless you all for praying. Love you all! :D🖤

• Like 2

Thank you, sweetie. I obviously forgot to say that hubs is doing fine. :D

LOL I forgot to quote Alley! Not you, Bob. Although, you may be a sweetie, too. I just don't call the guys sweeties. LOL xD

• Haha 1