Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I'm asking for prayers over something that I didn't think would need to be prayed for.

I have just moved from my former residence to a new one.  I'm having trouble registering my change of address with the local Social Security Office, so I can continue receiving my retirement benefits.  I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed, having to deal with the inefficiency and incompetence of this government agency; which is making what should be a very simple task, that should only take about two minutes, very frustrating.

I'm asking for prayers that my getting this simple task done, will go smoothly.  I ask this all in Jesus Name.  Amen. 

• Like 1

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry, William. I'm glad you found a new place though. Praying this all gets cleared up quickly.

• Like 1

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty to send forth the Holy Spirit, and cast out the devil, who is filling my life in my new community will all kinds of petty frustrations that are becoming major.  Then these problem will be taken care of, as easily as expected. 

I also ask that no one will be harmed, or do harm to anyone in any place where I will be present.  I ask that everyone in those places will all be healthy and healed of any and all afflictions; and that they will come to know the way of the Lord and follow Him.  I ask this all in Jesus Name.  Amen.