Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Use quirky holidays for book promotion

Something I hadn't thought of before. There are tons of special days - monthly, weekly, daily - or holidays that can be used to promote books. Here's an article for April. There are several sites that list the special days/holidays. I'd be glad to post them if you all would like them. :D

Hey, that's creative! I remember loving national goof off day when I was younger. ?

14 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

Man, where do you come up with your ideas?!

LOL I get a bazillion emails! xD

14 hours ago, Accord64 said:

Dibs on Eight Track Tape Day. ? 

LOL It's all yours! xD

5 minutes ago, carolinamtne said:

Neat. I'm wondering about "Save the Elephant Day." Does that refer to a specific elephant?

LOL I guess so! xD

On 3/13/2019 at 9:02 AM, lynnmosher said:

Something I hadn't thought of before. There are tons of special days - monthly, weekly, daily - or holidays that can be used to promote books. Here's an article for April. There are several sites that list the special days/holidays. I'd be glad to post them if you all would like them. :D

Great idea! You sure have a lot of helpful ideas. Thank you ?