Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

I'm So Sorry...

I apologize for beginning yet another discussion thread. I don't know if I'd eve find one I started before or not. I don't want to bog down anywhere.

Originally posted on my "wall" (oops!)

110 pages in the Writing forum is a lot. I don't want to start a new discussion thread right now because I don't know that I have anything worth sharing. I mostly just want to ask questions, but I can't locate the discussion thread I started before.

What do I do?

Kendra, I put your Reedsy question in its own thread. Starting a new thread for each question is the only way to get it in front of everyone's eyes. If you put a different topic/question in an existing thread, only those who have in that thread will see it. All your writing questions can go in the writing and publishing forum.

Most of the pages/threads will be old and not responded to anymore. Just concern yourself with the current ones. And you can ask all the questions you like. Just remember. This isn't at all like FB. This site is divided into sections/forums and then into threads, which can be topics, questions, or whatever. 

If you'd like to look up the threads you've started or commented on, you can go to your profile. It will list some of the current ones. You can also do a search for your name and it will show them all for you. Hope this helps. :)

• Thanks 1