Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Between A Believer And A Nonbeliever

@HK1 Thank you. I will definitely try my hardest to combat that. It really is nice to know that I'm far from just one of few who feel that way. :)

@lynnmosher Hey, that can be one way of looking at it. I've never imagined it until now. :D

Welcome! There has been so much great advice given already, I really don’t think I can add to it. As a Born Again Christian all I can add is “Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open for you.” Matt. 7:7

Good luck in your journey ?

@Bob Leone Thank you so much! I appreciate the scripture you provided, and I wish you luck on your continuing journey as well. :)

It's good to struggle with understanding God. The effort you make to understand brings a special kind of revelation. You take the step from being just religious person to a person desiring a relationship with God. 

@Beachwalker Thank you for your warm reply. That was kind of you to say, and it does feel good to be welcome and not judged by those who serve Christ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.