Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long-time Absent From Cwg Looking For New Home!

As a long-time CWG member, I became absent without leave for about ten years and CWG went by the wayside in the meantime. Now I am ready to get back into serious writing.

Over the years I had published a number of articles in professional IT trade pubs, and a like amount for some Denominational pubs. But my real love is Christian Fiction.

I love Sci-Fi (not horror or Human Potential claptrap) and love Science and how it relates to Scripture. I started a website (www.scriptureflight.com) but find I am not a Blogger. I am a long-form writer.

So looking for a place to call home.

Can't wait to meet some of you!

Ray

Welcome to our writing family, Ray. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

What is CWG, anyway? Or did someone else ask that same question?

I'm new here, too (I probably already said that, didn't I?) and I'm looking forward to getting to know the site and the people here.

WELCOME all the same! ?

PS, do you write by ✏️ or by ? ?

thanks @@Chuck Kralik@Virginia Winterstorm ! Glad to be here!

@KR LaLonde CWG is the Christian Writer's Guild that was started by Norman Rorher and ran it for 38 years. Jerry Jenkins purchased it as Norman wanted to retire. I attended several of the conventions in Colorado Springs (at the Broadmore Hotel) and loved it! I had many good contacts through being there and being on the CWG chat site.

I also was the Secretary of the Board for Evangel Press and Publishing House, for the Brethren in Christ Church (my denomination.)  I met with a number of Christian Publishers for both my personal writing and for EV Press. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.