Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

Do You Listen To Music Or Other While Writing?

1 minute ago, KR LaLonde said:

I started posting one of my older stories in another thread (which, naturally, I forget the name of) with a new beginning. It's going fairly smoothly. 🙂

Good!😊

Hopefully soon I can post some of that book, maybe the first chapter, or the prologue, in the Critique forum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, KR LaLonde said:

I usually write my female protagonist's POV first. This time I started with the hero.

Cool! Good for you.

Edited by Sarah Daffy

I don't know if it interests you. But I'm going to assume you're even slightly interested in reading it. 😮 :)

Whoa! I don't know why it's showing that.

• Like 1

Just now, KR LaLonde said:

I'm impressed!!

No. More than imressed!!

That's truly awesome for you!!

Thanks!

I had to cancel another call with a published author's coworker. It was set for 1pm, but it won't work out. I'll have to do 1 of three things: gather info on his site (blog), try to set up another call (doubtful), or....what was the 3rd thing? RATS!

😢

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Hopefully soon I can post some of that book, maybe the first chapter, or the prologue, in the Critique forum.

Then again, maybe I'll post the second chapter of my cat book or  more of my historical fiction in the Critique forum. I hope to post more soon. I can't decide. What do you think? Treasure hunting, lost cat book, or historical fiction? Which would you prefer?

• Like 1

Just now, KR LaLonde said:

I had to cancel another call with a published author's coworker. It was set for 1pm, but it won't work out. I'll have to do 1 of three things: gather info on his site (blog), try to set up another call (doubtful), or....what was the 3rd thing? RATS!

😢

Aww! Too bad. I am sorry. I hope it works out for you.😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarah Daffy said:

I hope it works out for you.

I can only pray it does.

I'm actually not 100% certain I actually canceled the call. 😮

• Like 1

Great!

Hold on one minute. I'm trying to get a link to share with you but the blog is being difficult. -_-

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hmm. The link pulls up Wix. Then the webpage says, "Log in. New to Wix? Sign up." Then below that is a line that says "Email." And below that is a line that says "Password." Below that are two icons that say, "Remember me", and "Forgot password." Below that is a button that says "Log in."  Over to the left are two buttons that say "Continue with Facebook" and "Continue with Google."

Edited by Sarah Daffy