Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Carla

beta reader Beta Readers For Women's Fiction First Couple Of Chapters

Just looking for two or three beta readers .  I can definitely return the favor. First 50 pages of novel. If anyone interested in helping let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello Carla.

I wanted to let you know there are a few things you can do to help others have a better understanding of your work and see if it is a good fit for them.  

First, please let us know what genre your book is in and any other details they might need to know. For example, I write about abuse victims to draw a light to this subject.  Many people can be uncomfortable with this, so I try to be upfront about it. 

Second, once you reach ten posts, you can place some of your work in the critique section. Then others will be able to see your writing, and you will be able to see theirs. This will help both of you have a better idea if you would be a good match to trade stories.  

Third, you might consider listing your strengths and weaknesses.  An example would be that I am horrible at spelling and grammar, but I am good with plots and character development. I would try to find someone who has strenghts in my weaknesses and that my strengths would be helpful to them.  

I hope this helps you on your way.  Blessing on your writing! 😊

• Thanks 1