Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
yawarakai

Lot Of Prayer Lately

I feel needy asking so much but my Uncle died at the end of February.  My Aunt is trying to sell her ranch and buy the house across the street from us but the funds are on hold until she gets the death certificate.  And she lives in Oregon on top of a mountain and the roads are blocked by freak snow and the power is out and has been out for the past 6 days.  She is using a small propane stove to warm the room and cook soup.  Also, she is using 8 blankets to stay warm.  Trees are down so she will have to clean those up before she can sell (or hire someone as she is 82) and the house she is trying to buy the seller is not happy she can't pay for it right away

• Confused 1

My aunt's mailbox is at the bottom of the mountain but her mail carrier walked up the mountain to make sure she got her mail and the death certificate so the house will close this week.  But eh utilities will be turned off at the house and they will not let the agent turn them on, she has to call and do it.  But since she has no power she has no phone to do so.   She has to sit in her car and run it to charge the cell phone enough to make emergency calls.

• Like 1

Well her utilities are on in the house by us The sale closed.  Her agent managed to get the closing delayed long enough for her to call the utilities and get them turned on.  When she asked the seller to delay the seller's agent said what do you care if the pipes burst, the house is sold.  But she called the county auditor to delay it.

My aunt still has no power and is still stuck, but it looks like she should have power in a week.

Y, I am so sorry. I thought I had left a comment. Such a catch 22. I'm so sorry. Praying God works this all out quickly.