Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Grace Roman

I Start Imbruvica Today

They tell me Imbruvica has a 90% chance of giving me my body back.  I hope so.  Every area of my life is suffering including writing, and I'm sick and tired of sharing my body with these lymph nodes.  Prayers are always appreciated.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry you are suffering, Grace. May this medication bring the needed relief you need. Praying for you. 🖤

I've never heard of Umbruvica before. But it certainly doesn't sound like it'll be much fun at all. I'll be praying.

Thank you everyone so much for your paryers!  My doc said I should begin to see results inside of 3 months, and my nodes shrunk almost immediately!  They are all now 1cm or less, and my spleen is back under my ribcage where it should be.  My energy level is not back where it was, but he said that will take some time to return especially since I have lost some muscle mass.  This part is bad news for my job since I have had to work mass amounts of overtime lately due to staffing issues.  My bank account isn't complaining, but my body is struggling.

• Like 3

Thank you for the update, Grace. So glad you're doing better. Praise the Lord! Praying your recovery continues and is complete. 🖤

I'm befuddled as to why I didn't see this until now, but;

Lord we sing praise that you've provided guidance to the Dr. and the treatment is working for Grace. We ask Lord that you continue to empower the medication and guide the Dr. for continued healing.

That you will also provide Grace with patience, peace and strength to continue. Please lighten her work so she can relax and reflect on all you've done. In Jesus name; amen.