Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christina Dronen

Hi! I'm Christina Dronen - Nonfiction Author Of Mom Things

Hi - My writer friend Peggy Bodde just told me about this site!

Is there a how-to or "read this first"?  I can't find it.

Anyway, I'm a mom and author of 3 Bible study discussion guides on  Christian Parenting w/ a companion guide for kids & one audiobook.

I blog on Christian Parenting & also now at a site for my nonprofit to help foster kids... what I write there is almost like a how to become an adult guide -if that makes any sense.

I come from a technical writing background (software systems analyst) and also sketch & stand up comedy.  So I tend to like to edit heavily & keep things to the point.

Looking forward to connecting here!

Welcome. 

(Silliness ahead!) Oh, so you're the author of the parenting handbook! When will they become standard take-home material at the hospital? :D? 

It's nice to meet you. 

Welcome to our writing family, Christina. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hello Christina, I'm new as well (just now). This looks like a good sight to make supportive connections. Best of luck to you in your writing endeavors. (FYI - I tried four or five times before I spelled endeavor right.)   

You can use Grammarly also but neither one is perfect. Spell checker once told me to change I am to I were! Which Grammarly is now highlighting for me to tell me it's wrong! LOL :D

There's a spell checker on this site? ? I did not know that! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.