Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
CelticLady

Hello To Everyone!

I just joined this community a few days ago. I love to write, though I am quite a perfectionist, so it takes me quite a while to find the exact words to convey a certain image, idea, or emotional state. Though, I have no doubt that one of the gifts God has blessed me with is for the written word.  I have written a few short stories, though nothing published, and have a  general layout for a  historical fantasy novel, with some developed characters. I am currently working on a piece of creative non-fiction, probably going to turn out to be an essay. I am hoping to also create a well-established blog as some point, I would love Christian encouragement and aid with this and in my novel as well.

Thank you all and it is nice to meet you

• Like 4

Welcome to our writing family, CelticLady. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 4

Thank you all. Now I have a question, I want to share a small piece of writing, but since I am a new member, I cannot post in the feedback section, Is there a similar forum, where I can post it? ?

• Like 3

You are welcome to post in the Reading Room. However, it is not for critiquing. Just for comments. After you have reached 10 comments and the site has had time to catch up, you will be able to post in the critique forum. :D

• Like 3

Welcome! I am new too...seems like a great site.

• Like 4

Hey! I guess I am TOO late! SO sorry!

But welcome to CW! God bless you and your writing!:D:D

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Haha.  It is never to late to say hi ? thank you! Glad to meet you! I have you to thank largely for a good community reputation on my profile. ?

Edited by CelticLady
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I am partly Irish. Besides that, I love Medieval history and literature.  :) My name is Brittany. 

Edited by CelticLady
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, CelticLady said:

I am partly Irish. Besides that, I love Medieval history and literature.  :) My name is Brittany. 

Well, nice to meet you, Brittany. :D:D:D

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CelticLady said:

I am partly Irish. Besides that, I love Medieval history and literature.

Welcome to our little group of writers and almost writer (speaking about me).

Lol, I was 6% Irish when Ancestry did my DNA the first time. 

Now they revised it and I do not have any Irish, I don't know where it went.

I guess it got absorbed in some mysterious way into my Italian, which went from 66% to 72%.

Anyway, welcome hope you have fun with your writing.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hi, Celtic Lady! (Brittany) It took me awhile to catch this thread, but I'm glad I did. I don't know if we've spoken before, but in case we haven't it's very nice to make your acquaintance! :D

Edited by Erin Cook
  • Like 2