Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Russ Jones

other Seeking Writers For Carpenters Code

Greetings:

My name is Russ Jones. I'm the executive producer of Abide Prayer and Meditation App. Launched five years ago by Menlo Park-based Carpenters Code, Abide now has users in some 200 countries and thousands of daily users.

I'm on a talent search for a few writers that "get" our space of storytelling God's Word. 

Who are we?

We are Carpenters Code, a group started by former Google employees seeking to use their gifts to help bring people closer to God. Our mobile app, Abide, is the world’s most popular Christian meditation app, guiding hundreds of thousands of people around the world in Biblical truth and personal reflection.

What is our mission?

For the world to experience the peace of Christ through Biblical meditation.

See: Abide.co

I look forward to meeting some of you.

Wishing you nothing but God's best.

Russ Jones

Executive Producer

Abide 

russ@abide.co

Hello, Russ! I moved your thread here as you're looking for writers. We'd love for you to hop back over to Meet & Greet and introduce yourself, sans the promo. Your app sounds wonderful. Congratulations! I hope our site can provide you with the talent you're searching for. Glad you're here! :D

Russ, Is this site established by a certain denomination? And is a specific doctrine emphasized? 

–Brianna

Hi Russ,

I'm a brand new member and a devout Christian. I'd love to write for you and your organization - for free - for Him. I have a great deal of writing experience and would really love to help. (I have an MBA too - not that a degree counts in this case:)) 

I'm not certain exactly what you're looking for but as the mom of two AMAZING teenage, Jesus loving girls, I have lots, and lots to share. God also blessed me with a fantastic husband - Jack, retired air force pilot. Several friends and fellow believers have told me I have the gift of encouragement (and advice/perspective ). I'd love to share my\our story and help in anyway you'd like.

Please feel free to contact me.

Debra, I had to remove your email address and phone number as bots roam this site and love to gobble up things like that. Also, I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :D