Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
paulchernoch

The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God!

I just read an article about a new scientific discovery about the Sun.

See https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/02/11/evidence-for-a-new-fundamental-constant-of-the-sun/

It says the following:

These magnetic waves, known as Alfvénic waves, play a crucial role in transporting energy around the Sun and the solar system. The waves were previously thought to originate at the Sun’s surface, where boiling hydrogen reaches temperatures of 6,000 degrees and churns the Sun’s magnetic field.

However, the researchers have found evidence that the magnetic waves also react – or are excited – higher in the atmosphere by sound waves leaking out from the inside of the Sun.

The team discovered that the sound waves leave a distinctive marker on the magnetic waves. The presence of this marker means that the Sun’s entire corona is shaking in a collective manner in response to the sound waves. This is causing it to vibrate over a very clear range of frequencies.

This newly-discovered marker is found throughout the corona and was consistently present over the 10-year time-span examined. This suggests that it is a fundamental constant of the Sun – and could potentially be a fundamental constant of other stars.

One of the readers of the blog responded very simply: "Job 38:7"

4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?

Tell me, if you understand.

5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!

Who stretched a measuring line across it?

6 On what were its footings set,

or who laid its cornerstone—

7 while the morning stars sang together

and all the angels a shouted for joy?

- Job 38:4-7

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;

the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

2 Day after day they pour forth speech;

night after night they reveal knowledge.

3 They have no speech, they use no words;

no sound is heard from them.

- Psalm 19:1-3

We cannot hear the music of the spheres, but at least we now know that they really are singing!

Paul

Oh, yes! I did a little study on this (not the sun) some years ago and wrote a post on it. So cool! I have to share this because it's so awesome...

The stars, and the rest of creation, not only show forth God’s handiwork in the universe but also sing praises!

According to a report by BBC News science correspondent Pallab Ghosh on October 23, 2008, scientists recorded the sound of three stars. (You can read the article here.)

The article reported that the team working on this project found that, for the first time, the sounds enabled them to gather information about the inner working or processes of the stars. Each star has its own individual sound, depending on its “age, size, and chemical composition.” The sound of each star they recorded indicated what is occurring inside the star and that “the entire star is pulsating.”

God spoke and all matter came alive at the sound of His voice, at His Word. All matter contains molecules, and, within those molecules, atoms flow and circulate in resonation. The dictionary says resonance is a resounding, a reinforcing and prolonging of sound by reflection, to pulsate with the same frequency as the source.

Does the fact that the stars pulsate with sound strike you as awesome? It does me! The outward sounds, or singing, reveal that they resonate with the same frequency as their Source.

Within that matter is God’s voice imprint, still to this day, resonating in the entire universe, within every molecule, every atom, and every cell of every created thing – plants, animals, planets, sun, moon, stars, mankind, everything. His Word never dies, for the Bible says, “the word of God which lives and abides forever…the word of the Lord remains forever,” (1 Peter 1:23, 25 Received Greek Text) whether that Word is His written Word or His spoken Word. It is still alive.

The living, breathing Word of God is eternal and gives “life and breath and all things to all.” (Acts 17:25 RGT)

God's voice is still alive. Still active. Still working. Hebrews 4:12 (ampc) puts it this way, “For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective].” It never dies! Soooo cooool! Hallelujah! :D

This is very fascinating to read and learn! I bet Chuck Missler would've delved into something like this with enthusiasm (He was heavy into the scientific and physics aspects of his biblical studies). God is so awesome that he created a universe with so many layers to be discovered!

Until about 25 years ago, it was not known that hurricanes are powerful enough to generate beams of positrons (a form of antimatter), gamma rays and x-rays, as are thunderstorms. The first direct observation was during Hurricane Patricia in 2015. NOAA used their Hurricane Hunter aircraft and observed TGFs – terrestrial gamma-ray flashes.

Paul

Not just the heavens above but every single atom about us. I am reading a book written by Bill Bryson. A short history on nearly everything.  And when you read about how complex and beautifully crafted life is,..it astounds me that anyone would deny the existence of God. 

Maybe everyone eventually acknowledges there is a God but won't admit it because they don't want to appear as religious. We don't need to prove there is a God as much as we need to show how God is in us.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, lynnmosher said:

Within that matter is God’s voice imprint, still to this day, resonating in the entire universe, within every molecule, every atom, and every cell of every created thing – plants, animals, planets, sun, moon, stars, mankind, everything. His Word never dies,

Yeah, that's what I mentioned above, BW, in case you skipped over it. God's voice print, His DNA, is still alive in all it created. Sooo mind-blowing, isn't it? :D