Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
charles wenzel

Critique And Feedback

HK is right. Ten posts/comments and give the system a chance to catch up, and then you are welcome to jump into the critique forum, following the rules there, of course. ;)

Yep :) The overarching goal of this website is community. "Players" don't fit that goal, while those looking for lasting relationships and community do.

We're not only about getting critiques and feedback. We're also about joining each other on the journey. Celebrating the successes. Encouraging and building each other up through the pitfalls and tough times. That is what I've come to appreciate the most here - the people and the community

Thank you Claire for what you said. My main objective was only to find out if my expressions were displayed in a manner that readers would understand what I was trying to say. It never occurred to me that  friendly relationships could develop over this web site. I  don't know what a"player" is but maybe I fit the bill. 

But why not create trusting relationships concerning and sharing about what we enjoy doing? Maybe it's easier to be more honest with our critique when we judge what is actually written and not "what we had in our mind". Maybe this group is the place for me to be more honest and sharing. 

Ok. I'll try it.

Beachwalker,

Though I'm a newby to this site, I'm expecting "this group is (a) place for me to be more honest and sharing," because I learned of this site in my Christian writers group which is just that. The freedom we have in Christ we want to exercise among honest and sharing human beings. And as we grow strong, we will not withdraw our wings again. 

3 hours ago, Beachwalker said:

Thank you Claire for what you said.

Pleasure :) 

3 hours ago, Beachwalker said:

I  don't know what a"player" is but maybe I fit the bill. 

A "player" is any one who joins for the sole reason of taking, and without any intent of giving in return or getting involved in the community. If that was not your intent in joining, then you don't fit the description.

And well said,  @charles wenzel. Well said